Thursday, September 9, 2010

Forks Tomorrow!

10th grade with our friend Tiff (who is also crazy awesome).
Spring break in Charlotte just before I moved there.
We're going to Forks TOMORROW!

Er, is it okay for me to say that I don't really feel like blogging? I'm trying to stick with this posting-mostly-everyday thing, so I'm doing it anyway. Plus, I want to post fun pictures of Andrea and I. This trip is a celebration of 16 years of friendship!

I really did want to post a quick update weight-wise, though.

I didn't make it under 170. But I did run yesterday and today. I'm losing. And I'm getting healthier, and that's what's really important. I'm around 171 - which is pretty damn good!

My new plan is to focus on maintaining while having an amazing time in Forks - sneaking in exercise when I can. I'll refocus and revamp this blog when I get back (eventually - we'll be in the process of moving, so please forgive me if it takes a few days (or weeks!)).

Andrea's first apartment in Newport News. 

Andrea's Wedding Day!

My Wedding Day!

Our 10 year high school reunion.

The beginning of Twilight mania.
Okay, we're driving to the airport at 3am, soo, GOOD NIGHT! Happy Forks Trip Day!

No comments: