Thursday, January 8, 2009

Old Myspace Blogs

I used to blog on MySpace everyday. It was a weight loss thing. And, boy, did it motivate me. I was reading some of them today. Man o man, was I determined! I had set my mind to it and I was on fire.

I'd almost forgotten. I think looking back on those blogs can be a source of great motivation now. In other news, my writing style has changed tremendously [and not necessarily in a good way [my old way was so full of whimsy, it was kind of nice]].

So I think I'm going to attempt to put those blogs on here somehow. And, in the process, or the meantime, or whatever, I'm going to try to keep up this blog more often.

Here we go [say it with me]: AGAIN! Yeehaw.

P.S. Here's the link, buddy. (: You gotta hit "older" a couple times to get to the good stuff.

No comments: