Saturday, May 29, 2010

Measuring Up and Weighing In.

On a whim, I decided to go ahead and take my measurements. 


[Fun Fact of the Day: Barbie's measurements if she were life-size: 39-23-33] Yikes!


Here are mine:


Arm: 13 1/2 
Chest: 39
Smallest part of tummy: 33
Where my jeans usually sit: 40 (!!!)
Hips: 45
One thigh: 26


Right now, I weigh about 182-183.




This picture was taken about 2 years ago - on my wedding day. I weighed 135.




This picture was taken about a year ago - at my 10 year high school reunion. I weighed 165. This is not a good trend that's forming.


It's safe to say this is biggest I've ever been. I'm done beating myself up and feeling embarrassed. Here's to turning the trend upside down!


PS. I think I'm going to do weekly weigh-ins! Yeegads, I'm so INSPIRED! :)

No comments: