Saturday, June 12, 2010

2nd Weigh In

I took the picture on the right before I went out job searching yesterday to show Andrea I was wearing the "Thirst" earrings she bought for me (they're the shades of Edward's eyes!). I like to call this picture "Job Thirst". Plus, I feel that it looks like I've lost weight in my face. :P

Last week's measurements:

Arm: 13
Chest: 38
Smallest part of tummy: 32
Where my jeans usually sit: 39
Around the belly button: 37
Hips: 44

Arm: 13
Chest: 36
Smallest part of tummy: 32
Where my jeans usually sit: 39
Around the belly button: 38
Hips: 44
One thigh: 25


Ha. Only lost two inches this week and they were both in my chest. Sigh. Was bound to happen eventually, right? ;)


STILL, I weighed in this morning at 178.6!!!! That's the lowest I've been in a LONG time!! I'll forget about inches this week and simply celebrate being more than a pound under 180! :)

Alright, that's it, I suppose. Besides this good news, today has been a tough day emotionally (for other reasons). Going to go work out how to improve it. Thanks for reading! And feel free to pray for me.

No comments: