Friday, July 10, 2009

Ready.Set.Skinny.Revamp.Day.Two

Man, I miss this kid!

It's only day 2 and I already don't feel like blogging. But I'm gonna. Because I'm cool like that.

Here's the rundown:

Coffee [70]
FiberOne Bar [130]

11am - I woke up late. I had a really hard time falling asleep last night. I met the morning with a very moody disposition.

Chips [200]

12:30pm - Since I woke up late I wanted something to eat, but wasn't ready for lunch yet. Feeling alright, perhaps still moody.

Grilled Cheese [300]

1pm - This was lunch.

Oatmeal Cookie Sandwich [170]

3pm - Bad fight with Jermaine. We made up, but not before I ate away some pain with this cookie.

Broccoli and cheese soup [350]
Asiago Roast Beef Sandwich [350]
Green Tea [80]

5pm - I think I might be over-estimating the amounts here. I was better by this point. And I ran into a friend of mine at Panera where I bought this food, which was fun. But, by the end of the meal I was feeling guilty for spending so much money on dinner and waaay [too] full.

Coffee [80]

5:30pm - Downed this right before Zumba class, as usual. But it didn't go well. I don't know if it was the coffee, but I ended up having to leave the class early because I felt sick to my stomach.

Total so far: 1730

Since then I've had:

Cookie [70]
Ice Cream [200]
Ice Cream Again [100]

10 -11pm - Yikes. Wanted some kind of snack. Think I went in the wrong direction. My mood was decent, though. I tried not to go overboard, and I don't think I did. But in hindsight, I should have had the plum I was considering instead. :)

Grand Total: 2100

Blah. Not good. But at least I'm keeping track.

Aiming to drink lots more water tomorrow.

Good night!

No comments: