Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Today is the day!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince comes out at 12:01am tonight!

I don't know if you can tell . . . I'm ridiculously excited. I only been to a midnight movie once or twice before - and it's never been Harry Potter. Plus, I saw all the movies before I read all the books, so number 6 is the first book I read before seeing the movie. And it looks like it's going to be soooo good!

But this is not about that. This is about me slacking off and not writing last night. This is about me not really keeping track today. Boo on me.

I'm still excited about my epiphany, tho. I think it will eventually change my life.

Let's see if I can remember what I ate yesterday . . .

Nutrigrain Bar [130]
Coffee [80]


Err. I can't remember it all. I know what I ate for dinner and breakfast but the middle of the day is all fuzzy.

Let's see if I can do better today:

Nutrigrain Bar [130]
Coffee [80]
Nutrigrain Bar [130]
Dark Chocolate [60]
Half of a P'zone [680] HOLY CRAP!
Candy [300]
Fresca [0]
Lime Tortilla Chips and Sour Cream [200?]
Tacos [600?]
Sam Adams Light [120]

Total Damage: 2300.

Ugh. And considering I'll be up until like 3am this morning, there is a good chance there's more to come. But, I did a heck of a lot better today than I did the other day. So, it seems there is hope for me yet. I've kind of fallen off the exercise wagon [and I'm not getting back on tonight - but maybe tomorrow . . .]

No worries, tho. It's HP mania time! Go Griffindor!

No comments: